Nice furnished apartment is located 7 km from Porec city and first beaches
Situated on ground floor of house with three apartments, it consists of kitchen with diningroom, bathroom with shower and washingmachine, bedroom with one single and double bed, and livingroom with sofabed for one person. Shared pool (32m2), garden and private terace can be found in outside area. Free wi-fi, bbq and parkingplace are available.
- check in/out days
Beach: 4000 m
Sea: 4000 m
Restaurant: 50 m
Grocery store: 200 m
City centre: 7000 m
ATM: 6000 m
Airport: Pula 50000 m
Sport contents: 4000 m
Bus station: 7000 m
Pets are not allowed
Smoking is not permitted
Owner lives in the house
Check in (15,00- 21:00)
Check out (10,00)
Arrivals every day
Included in the price
Electricity / water
Bed linen / bath towels
Fuskulin is an istrian village located 9 km southeast of Porec. Fuskulin is located just 3 km souther from Dracevac, so the same historical overview can be applied to Fuskulin. Fuskulin is situated on a hilly side faced to the west, from where spreads a beautiful sea view and the view at town Funtana. At that area are built numerous holiday houses with swimming pool. In the place there is a restaurant „Mica Konoba“ which in dialect means „Small Tavern“. In Fuskulin exists one of the youngest and most successful wine producers in Porec area, Ivan Damjanic.
Fuskulin is ideal locations for making the holiday in the direct contact with nature but still close to the big tourist place like Porec. This place is also excellently positioned for those who want to enjoy their holiday in peace as well as for those who want an active holiday. Through Fuskulin is passing a mountain bike trail, which is also suitable for trekking and Nordic walking. Near Fuskulin is located famous tourist resort Zelena Laguna and aquapark Aquacolors.
Die Wohnung hat alles was man braucht, ruhig gelegen und sehr schön.Man erreicht in der kürzesten Zeit viele schöne Strände und Stadt Porec ist ganz in der Nähe wo man wunderbar einkaufen kann.
Die Vermieter sind sehr nett und zuvorkommend.Wir reisen jedes Jahr nach Istrien und sind wirklich begeistert wie viel Einblick ihr eigenes Leben und Ehrlichkeit diese Familie mit Gästen umgeht.Wir hatten super schöne Gespräche und tollen Abend.
Wir bedanken uns ganz herzlich dafür!!
Wir werden wieder kommen.Lg
Apartment / Private accommodation
Families with children
Holiday in the apartment with shared pool
Apartment Dobrec II on The Ground Floor with Shared Pool
By clicking the "Book now" button, you have made a reservation. By clicking the "send inquiry" button you will get an offer. The reservation/offer will be sent on the given e-mail address.
To confirm your reservation, it is necessary to pay the amount of 10% of total in the following 3 working days. The remaining amount of the 90% is required to be paid up to 30 days before arrival. All prices include VAT and residence tax. Payment methods: bank transfer, Master Card, Visa and Maestro.
Eurotours Villas - Standard Rental Terms Summary
Cancellation and payment policy
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for free, for any reason, up to 30 days before the arrival date.
We charge 10% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance at latest 30 daysprior to check-in. For stays booked within 30 days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking.
Occupancy is limited to the number of guests included in your reservation. No pets are allowed unless the property is listed as Pets OK. Payments will be processed as stated in the Payment Policy for each reservation. All prices include VAT and residence tax.