Statement of Personal Data Protection
This Statement of Personal Data Protection of: Tourist Agency EURO TOURS d.o.o. POREČ, Partizanska 4/1, 52440 Poreč, OIB: 43241329399 (Processing Manager) was made in accordance with the General Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, applicable from 25 May 2018.
Processing Manager with your personal data will be processed in accordance with General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the Law on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Act or other national law based on the Regulation in question; the application of the appropriate technical and security measures for the protection of personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, detection, loss or destruction.
1. GENERAL DATA
This Statement describes what information we collect, how we handle it, and for which purposes we use it, as well as your rights associated with your data.
For processing the data it is responsible:
Tourist agency EURO TOURS d.o.o. POREČ, Partizanska 4/1, 52440 Poreč, OIB: 43241329399 (Processing Manager)
All information regarding processing and the use of personal data can be obtained through the contact:
- Phone number: 052 / 433-635
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Partizanska 4/1, 52440 Poreč
- Personal data officer Alen Babić
- Tourists (guests): name and surname, place of birth, nationality, type and number of identity document, place of residence (residence) and address, date and time of arrival / departure, gender, reasons for exemption / reduction from payment of residence tax for the purpose accommodation registration.
- Private landlords: services of accommodation - name and surname, Personal Fiscal Number, date of birth, address, address of the facility and number, phone number, e-mail address, number of beds, number of stars, categorization for the purposes of accommodation registration, photos of accommodation facilities.
- Tourist Board: name and surname, residence, Personal Fiscal Number, e-mail address, work cell phone number, for contact and publication on the web site.
3. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
All sorts of your personal information are processed for the following purposes and based on:
a) Legal Obligation
b) Realization of the contract
c) Legitimate interest of the Processing Manager
4. RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will normally be deleted upon termination of the contract and the latest by expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
5. CONSENTS MANAGEMENT
You can revoke your Consent at any time. You can also, at any time, object to our processing of your personal data.
You can make a change to your Consent (complete or partial revocation or reinstatement) in a way that you can contact us
- by e-mail: email@example.com or
- by mail at the following address: Euro Tours d.o.o., Partizanska 4/1, 52440 Poreč.
If you wish to give your Consent again, you can do so in the same way as when you revoke it. In the case of processing of your personal data that does not require your Consent that is necessary for the conclusion of the contract with us or the fulfilment of the contract concluded, or due to the obligations by the law, if you do not provide the datas we will not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you and will not be able to conclude the contract with you.
6. THE RIGHTS OF THE EXAMINEES
- Right to information about processing of personal data
- Right to Correction: If we process your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can ask us to correct it or fill it in at any time.
- Right to Deletion: You may ask us to delete your personal data if we have processed it illegally or this processing represents non appropriate interference with your protected interests. Please note that there are reasons that enable an immediate deletion, for example, by legally bound archiving obligations.
- If you dispute the accuracy of the data over a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this data,
- If data processing was unlawful but you refuse deletion and instead demand for limited use of data,
- If the data is no longer needed for the foreseen purposes, but you still need them for the realization of legal requirements or
- If you have filled in a complaint about the distribution of this data.
- If we process this data on the basis of an approval you have given us and which you may revoke or because of the fulfillment of our agreement
- If the processing is done by the use of automated processes.
Right to Objection: If we distribute your data for the purposes of public interest or public authority tasks or if we refer to our legitimate interests, you can file a complaint against such a data processing if there is an interest in protecting your data.
Right to Appeal:
If you believe that we have violated Croatian or European data protection regulations by processing your data, please contact us in order to clarify any misunderstandings. You have certainly right to file a complaint to the Croatian Data Protection Agency, or in case of change of valid regulations to another authority that will assume its competence, and from 25 May 2018 to the supervisory body within the EU.
Exercising your rights:
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact information from Article 1. of this Statement.
Confirmation of identity:
In case we have any doubt we could request additional information in order to verify your identity, which serves to protect your rights and private spheres.
Misuse of Rights:
If you were to use these rights too often and with obvious intent of misuse, we could charge an administrative fee or reject to process your application.
Right to Restriction of Processing:
You may request limited processing of your data: - If you deny the accuracy of the data over a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this data - if the processing of the data was unlawful but you refuse the deletion and instead demand limited use of data – if the data is no longer needed for the foreseen purposes, but you still need them in order to obtain legal requirements or if you have filed in a complaint for processing this data.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We commit to keep your personal data and will not disclose or make it available to third parties except in the following cases:
- If you expressly give your consent in writing to the disclosure of certain confidential information for a particular purpose or to a particular person
- If the data is required To the Ministry of the Interior or to the competent State Attorney for the purpose of carrying out tasks within their jurisdiction
- If the data is required by the court, attorneys or notary public for the proceedings they are conducting, and the submission of such data is required in writing
- If such data is required by the Tax Administration Office, Pension Fund and Health insurance Institute, all based on the legal obligations that we have towards them
- If this data is required by the Ministry of Finance or the Tax authority in the procedure that they are carrying out within their competence
We have undertaken all technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss, alteration, or third party access, and in case you are interested please feel free to contact us and we will answer your requests, queries, doubts as soon as possible and help you exercise your rights.
Any changes made to our policy of personal data protection will be posted in our statement of personal data protection, on our web site, and you will be most appropriately informed about these.